• Muslim Baby Milestone Cards •
A beautifully packaged box set of 30 baby milestone cards to use as photo props to mark all those special "firsts" and moments to remember in the years to come. They make a wonderful gift for a new baby or baby shower.
Each card features a beautiful, detailed Moroccan arch design reproduced from my original hand-painted watercolour paintings, and Arabic calligraphy saying "ma sha' Allah". The arch decoration also features the words Allah and Muhammad in Arabic.
There is also space to write extra information e.g. the date or what the first word was on each card (see below for more details).
• Available in 3 different colour combinations (see my other listings) for boys, girls or gender neutral.
• Beautifully presented in a gift box tied with coordinating ribbon
• High quality printed cards
• Matte finish to avoid reflections
• Safe rounded corners to prevent them from scratching your little one
• Sized 5x7" (12.7 x 17.8 cm) - small enough for a newborn but large enough for a 1 year old
The 30 cards included are:
– Salam Ma sha' Allah I'm here! - with space for you to write baby's name, date of birth and weight
– Ma' Sha' Allah I'm 1 week old today - with space for date
– Ma' Sha' Allah I'm 2 weeks old today - with space for date
-– Ma' Sha' Allah I'm 3 weeks old today - with space for date
– Ma' Sha' Allah I'm 1 month old today - with space for date
– Ma' Sha' Allah I'm 2 months old today - with space for date
– Ma' Sha' Allah I'm 3 months old today - with space for date
– Ma' Sha' Allah I'm 4 months old today - with space for date
– Ma' Sha' Allah I'm 5 months old today - with space for date
– Ma' Sha' Allah I'm 6 months old today - with space for date
– Ma' Sha' Allah I'm 7 months old today - with space for date
– Ma' Sha' Allah I'm 8 months old today - with space for date
– Ma' Sha' Allah I'm 9 months old today - with space for date
– Ma' Sha' Allah I'm 10 months old today - with space for date
– Ma' Sha' Allah I'm 11 months old today - with space for date
– Ma' Sha' Allah I'm 1 year old today! - with space for date
- Ma Sha' Allah I slept all night for the first time! - with space for date
- Ma Sha' Allah I smiled for the first time today! - with space for date
- Ma Sha' Allah I giggled for the first time today! - with space for date
- Ma Sha' Allah I rolled over for the first time today! - with space for date
- Ma Sha' Allah I sat up for the first time today! - with space for date
- Ma Sha' Allah I crawled for the first time today! - with space for date
- Ma Sha' Allah I stood up for the first time today! - with space for date
- Ma Sha' Allah I walked for the first time today! - with space for date
- Ma Sha' Allah I've got my first tooth! - with space for date
- Ma Sha' Allah I ate my first solid food today!- with space for date and what it was
- Ma Sha' Allah I said my first word today! - with space for date and what the word was
- Ma Sha' Allah today is my first Eid - with space for date
- Ma Sha' Allah it's my first Ramadan
- Ma Sha' Allah I've been extra cute today - undated so that it can be used multiple times
Shipping from United Kingdom
3-5 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, the details of the product that you’re ordering and any customisation, including the language. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example).
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Claire Witz, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Claire Witz, 12 St Lukes Road, Tunbridge Wells TN4 9JH, UK