A solid wooden, rustic, vintage style personalised wedding sign-post hand-painted with any wording and decorated to match your wedding colours and flowers with several options.
- Any wording in either English or Arabic e.g. Claire & Neil's / Wedding / Party or Salim & Nafeesa's / Walima or The Smith Family's / Garden Party
- Colour of the background (either painted, white-washed, or antiqued wood) and wording
- The colour and types of flowers to match your wedding
- Whether to have one, two or three signs on the post
- All signs can be straight cut or with arrows (you specify direction)
The signs can also be detached to display after your wedding day at home (see image examples). If you'd like to do this I would recommend having wording like “Claire & Neil” rather than “Claire & Neil’s” so that each sign makes sense on its own.
Coordinating items If ordered at the same time as any other items e.g. bridesmaids’ gifts I can paint them to match exactly too (see images).
Post – approx 140cm high but can be made shorter on request. The post is cut to a point at the bottom to help you position it in the ground. It also looks great supported in e.g. a galvanised bucket filled with pebbles.
Individual signs – approx 14.5cm high and variable width depending on wording.
# Important information:
- Requires minimal self-assembly (cross-head / Philips screwdriver). Fixings supplied
- Designed for short-term outdoor use only. You would however be able to varnish the sign for longer outdoor use.
- Available for UK delivery only
Other items from my wedding collection can be painted to match if ordered at the same time.
# How to order...
Please confirm all information including background colour, text colour, flowers and colours, and the wording each sign and which direction you would like any arrows cut. You can either give me this information in the message to seller box when checking-out, or by emailing me after ordering to salaam [!at] qalbi.co.uk.
Please allow approximately 3 weeks from order to dispatch. If you need it sooner please contact me before ordering - I'll always try and help if I can.